We exist to benefit and raise money for Help Hope Live’s Northwest Catastrophic Injury Fund, as well as the Seattle Children’s Hospital Greatest Needs Fund by coming together as a community — with compassion and empathy — to provide those who are suffering with real hope in seemingly hopeless situations.
Make a tax-deductible donation to the charity of your choice below:
- Date: October 8th, 2022
- Location: Rogers High School / Heritage Recreation Center in Puyallup, WA
- Check-In/Registration (Late): 8:15AM – 9:45AM
- Welcome from Jacoby: 9:35AM
- Race Start Times: 10K @ 9:50AM & 1K/5K @ 10:00AM
- REGISTER HERE & Sign up for CROSSTRAINERS HERE
10th “Annual Run 4 Miles”
Sponsor OR Volunteer
With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we are always on the lookout for new sponsors and enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more information!